B&B ClimateCare has trained and practiced hydronic experts with experience performing all manner of water heater repairs.
If you wake up on a cold January morning to a cold shower, call B&B ClimateCare and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that’s the only cold shower you have to take.
- Check all safety controls and wire connections.
- Clean and check ignitor / spark electrode / pilot.
- Inspect system for water leaks.
- Perform CO test – free air/vent – record readings.
- Plus 17 other important checkpoints.
And if your water tank ever needs repairs, once you’ve signed up for a maintenance plan,
you receive a discounted rate on all repair services.
- ClimateCare members are trained to repair every make and model of water heater, and update their training when new technologies enter the market.
- ClimateCare members are local business owners. Although they’re members of the largest heating and cooling cooperative in Ontario, they work only on a local level.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every ClimateCare member follows strict quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact B&B ClimateCare for water heater repairs today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us with their HVAC service.