It’s furnace season here at ClimateCare.
In addition to helping homeowners get their units ready for winter with fall furnace maintenance, it’s that time of year where the same common myths come out of the woodwork:
- Crank the thermostat to heat your home ASAP
- Close vents and registers to lower your heating bill
- Don’t replace your old furnace, just repair it over and over again
- All you need is a high-efficiency furnace; nothing more
- Bigger is better when it comes to home heating systems
In reality, the truth is quite different.
Find out what they are by checking out our latest infographic.
Now that you have the facts, it’s time to put them in action
Since 1992, ClimateCare has provided reliable and professional home comfort products to homeowners all over Ontario.
And since 1992, our team of experts have heard the same furnace myths – over and over again.
Now that you know the real deal behind your furnace, it’s time experience the ClimateCare difference for yourself.
To start, you can:
- FIND YOUR NEAREST CLIMATECARE DEALER and contact them today
- LEARN MORE ABOUT our selection of furnaces
- GET INFORMATION ABOUT ClimateCare furnace maintenance