Keep Your Humidifier in Good Condition With A Maintenance Plan
- Filter replacement.
- Evaporator pad replacement.
- Orifice inspection and cleaning.
- Level measurement.
- Verification of humidistat and valves.
DID YOU KNOW?
Your humidifier can actually help reduce winter energy bills. Humid air feels warmer, so you can turn down the thermostat without turning down the comfort inside your home. A humidifier working at peak efficiency will reduce your utility bills, so it pays to keep it clean. In addition:
- You breathe healthier, cleaner air.
- Your wood furniture and floors maintain their moisture content (and shape).
- You avoid dry mouth, throat, and nostrils during winter nights.
- Your skin will be less likely to crack/split.
COMMON HVAC PROBLEMS
How to avoid unexpected expenses
WHY CALL B&B CLIMATECARE FOR YOUR HUMIDIFIER REPAIR?
We can think of 4 reasons to contact B&B ClimateCare for humidifier repair.
- ClimateCare members are expert humidifier technicians with up-to-date training allowing them to service all makes and models.
- Your ClimateCare member is a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straightforward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
- Every ClimateCare member adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their humidifier and other home comfort systems.