When it comes to home heating, many people automatically think a furnace is the only way to go.
However, a modern, efficient boiler from B&B ClimateCare is an equally effective option. If you have an older home, boilers are a great way to update your heating system without impacting your home’s infrastructure.
A traditional furnace generates by-products like water vapour and carbon monoxide which are vented through a chimney. Unfortunately, a good amount of heat escapes through the chimney too.
Central boilers use a two-step technology to keep your home and family warm all winter long by:
- Reducing lost heat: as your furnace cycles on-and-off, the boiler reduces the amount of heated air that escapes.
- Extracting additional heat: before your furnace by-products are vented, the boiler pulls out heat that’s contained within them.
As a result, more heat is created, less heat is wasted, and more money is saved.
Once your new boiler is installed, B&B ClimateCare will keep it in peak condition with ongoing maintenance.
Boiler maintenance protects your investment and ensures that, among other things:
- Filters are cleaned and replaced.
- Vents and flues are cleaned.
- Water levels are checked.
- Systems are de-scaled and flushed.
You’re busy. You don’t have time to worry about boiler maintenance, but it’s a critical part of protecting your heating system. Let B&B ClimateCare take care of the maintenance for you.
- We proudly serve and install new boilers in the following areas: Orillia, Orillia North, Gravenhurst, Port Carling, Severn Bridge, Washago, and Oro.
- We offer a range of high efficiency, high quality home heating choices that fit your budget and needs.
- Shop local! Enjoy the personal touch of a small, local business without feeling like you’re “just another customer.”
Contact us with your questions about our boilers and other heating and cooling options. An experienced member of the B&B ClimateCare team will get back to you with all the information and answers you’re looking for.