If your home heating system uses a boiler, make sure it stays working all through the Ontario winter with a WeCare Maintenance Plan. Gas boilers often need more ongoing maintenance than other sources of heat, and B&B ClimateCare has the best plan to provide boiler cleaning, maintenance, and repair.
Condensing boilers are very efficient units, but like all HVAC equipment, they need seasonal care and attention to operate efficiently. If your system breaks down, professional technicians will respond promptly to fix and repair whatever goes wrong. Boiler service at reduced rates is offered as part of your WeCare HVAC system Maintenance plan.
A B&B ClimateCare member will take care of the following boiler maintenance tasks:
- Inspect and clean vents and flues.
- Check plumbing and water level.
- De-scale and flush water system.
- Clean and lubricate mechanical system, fans and pumps.
- Complete system inspection.
- All in all a 26 point boiler maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
It’s rare that a homeowner has the time and experience to do all of this properly; turn over the care of your boiler and heating system to someone who can do it right. You will rest easy knowing a service expert is making sure your boiler and heating system are working properly.