If your boiler stops working, you’ll know because your home will get cold quick. Fortunately, the team at B&B ClimateCare has the skills and experience to get your boiler working again in no time.
CONTACT US NOW if you need emergency boiler repair.
However, it’s easy to tell whether your boiler is broken and in need of repairs. During operation, does it:
Make odd gurgling, whistling, or banging/knocking noises?
Leak or generate condensation on the outside of the unit?
Extinguish the pilot light?
Deliver inconsistent temperatures when compared with your thermostat?
Struggle to produce water or heat?
At B&B ClimateCare, we’ll come to you and provide the boiler repair service you need so you can stop worrying about it and start enjoying it again.
- No matter where you live, we’ll come to you for your boiler repair: Orillia, Orillia North, Gravenhurst, Port Carling, Severn Bridge, Washago, and Oro.
- The technicians at B&B ClimateCare are trained to repair every boiler make and model; including yours.
- As a member of the ClimateCare cooperative, we apply industry-leading standards, modern technical knowledge, and leading customer service practices for your boiler repair.
- Straightforward pricing that’s easy to understand.
WeCare Maintenance from B&B ClimateCare provides the seasonal care your boiler needs to run smoothly and efficiently via a 26 point checklist that includes:
- Cleaning or replacing dirty filters.
- Cleaning and inspecting vents and flues.
- Checking plumbing and water levels.
- Flushing and de-scaling the water system.
- Cleaning and lubricating the mechanical system, fans, and pumps.
You’ve invested in a boiler. Protect that investment for years to come with WeCare Maintenance from B&B ClimateCare.